You only need to type in the training amount borrowed (Principal), the rate, and the mortgage tenure (number of years) regarding education loan EMI calculator also it immediately computes the new education loan EMI with the statistical picture:
EMI = [P x Roentgen x (step one + R)^n], in which P = Dominating, Roentgen = Interest, and you can n = Period. [(1 + R)^n – 1]
An identical on line student loan EMI calculator can be used just like the a training loan attention calculator to determine the interest earnings. By the experimenting with other varying combinations, you may visited a fact you imagine your are safe settling.
Most readily useful Banking institutions that provide Studies Loans from inside the Asia
Several top banks and financial institutions offer different types of education loan EMI calculators to students. However, we found that key features were missing.
Yet not, because it is a long-identity loan, which also a little difference in the interest, allows you to conserve quite a bit of money
- SBI Student loan EMI calculator computes repayment schedule by providing two types of calculations. One computation is based on interest being paid during the course duration and another computation in which the interest is not paid during the study period. It is quite flexible in nature as it allows you to factor in prepayment as well. However, it doesn’t allow for partial payment during the study period, and you cannot customize when you want to disburse your loan – the calculator assumes that you’ll disburse 100% of the loan in one go. Unlike the GyanDhan Student Loan EMI Calculator, the SBI Education Loan EMI Calculator does not offer you the option of viewing and then downloading the loan repayment schedule report.
- AXIS Bank Education loan EMI calculator helps you calculate the monthly EMI of the education loan by taking into account the education loan amount, the interest rate per annum, loan tenure in months, and the processing fees. Besides the EMI, the AXIS bank education loan EMI calculator also checks your education loan eligibility. However, despite these options, the Axis Education Loan EMI calculator lacks on several fronts. Customization options pertaining to the grace period, partial disbursal, repayment schedules are not allowed at all. Apart from these cons, it also does not show the complete payment schedule at one glance.
- BOB Education loan EMI Calculator calculates monthly loan payment by asking for the principal amount, rate of interest, and the loan term. It also the gives a graphic representation of the loan paid in Rupees as against years elapsed in terms of the total interest and the total amount paid. The BOB education loan EMI calculator also acts as an APR (Annual Percentage Rate) calculator. Like the others, the BOB Education Loan EMI calculator is also inflexible and has no options for customization. The disbursal schedule cannot be adjusted as per the applicant’s needs, partial payments are not permitted and the repayment schedule is also missing.
- Avanse Education loan EMI Calculator calculates EMI by using the loan amount, loan tenure in months, and the annual rate of interest. The Avanse Education Loan EMI calculator does have a few customization options pertaining to repayment – extra payout, larger EMIs and decreased tenures https://worldpaydayloans.com/payday-loans-ga/albany/. Despite these advantages, the tool does not factor in partial payments, grace period and does not offer the facility of seeing the repayment schedule report.
- Auxilo Student loan EMI Calculator is a swift and simple way to calculate student loan EMI. All you need to do is enter the annual rate of interest in percentage, loan tenure in years, and education loan amount in Rupees into the online Auxilo education loan EMI calculator to calculate your EMI. The Auxilo Education Loan EMI calculator fares slightly better than the other EMI Calculators out there as it does have a few customization options pertaining to repayment – extra payout, larger EMIs and decreased tenures. On the other hand, the tool still lacks in a few departments as it does not factor in partial payments, grace period and does not offer the facility of viewing the repayment schedule report.